5 Informative Topics and Speech Outline Ideas
Universal Rules For Achieving Success
- Set your goals and stay focused on the progress you make.
- Be passionate, obtain a positive and willing attitude, enjoy little success steps in the mean time.
- Be flexible, find creative solutions for the long term.
- Communicate, speak effectively.
How to Handle a Drunken Roommate
- Let him or her clean up the mess as soon as possible. As shown in this funny student video. Very informative topics I think, ahum
- Don’t let them drive, hide keys.
- After the disaster: insist he or she must rectify the situation, with apologies for their behavior.
- Replace or pay for damaged or destroyed property.
Informative topics based on more serious public speaking topics:
The International Diplomacy
- What is diplomacy anyway?
- Issues professional diplomats have to deal with. (e.g. Peace-making, trade, economics, culture, environment and human rights)
- The way diplomats work. (Finding mutually acceptable solutions in a polite manner is one of the more common definitions, but work it out with examples)
- For whom do diplomats work? (prior to national politicians)
- The outcomes. (e.g. International treaties and agreements)
- Short history.
Free Speech Pros and Cons
- Pro: In a democracy all opinions should be taken into consideration.
- Pro: Points out the views, ideas, aspects and experiences for making your personal rational decisions.
- Pro: No governing by a select group of gifted and highly educated individuals.
- Con: It could make minorities powerless.
- Con: Free speech could lead to, encourage or stimulate radicalism and extremism in society.
- Con: Fanatical speakers have a stage to appeal to the prejudices of ordinary people.
Money Problems Tips
- Create an emergency fund with your bank savings account for approx six months.
- Do not use your credit card anymore, it generates more debts.
- Ask a close relative for a loan, not a bank or other financial institution.
- Apply for an official consumer credit counseling help program when you have financial difficulties.